01 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

And my hopes are that it is a great New and Prosperous Year for all!

I am SO happy to say goodbye to 2009. I for one, had a really rough 2009. The last 8 months have been exceedingly rough and as much as I would LOVE to complain about it here in depth, I realize that many others have also had hard times and I will just wish them to have a better New Year as well.

I will however just mention the loss of my beloved pet. On November 11th we finally had to put down my 12 year old Shih Tzu - Booboo. It ripped my heart out to do this. It was a really good thing that we had the puppy at home to lessen the blow. I cried for a week and I am crying just writing this. Here is my tribute to her...



Of course, life goes on but, for me, with moments of insanity. As I said it was a good thing that I had puppy BB to turn to, but she just wasn't completely filling that loss void.



SO..... we got another puppy!!!!!!! Meet Bella... a pound in a half when we brought her home...



Now weighing in at 3 pounds.


OMG, like I said, I was experiencing some insanity and now I am suffering the consequences of it. I love these two puppies, but they ARE PUPPIES!!

I don't know how breeders do it, these two are a complete handful. It's just like having twins. When one gets something, the other has to have it. When one wakes up (at 6:00 AM) the other wakes up and they have to wrestle, whine and bark, and there is not stopping it. When one is bad the other is bad (eating their pee pee pads, peeing on the blankets...and more). I don't remember Booboo being such a pickle when she was small, but these two will leave lasting memories for me.

That's all for the moment.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker