14 October 2009

INTRODUCING BABY "BEA"

We have welcomed a new member to our house and I am introducing her to you! Here is Baby Bea. We actually resuced this little Shih Tzu three weeks ago when (just before we left on vacation). She came with a poop caked butt and intestional parasites, but I fell in love with her right away. She was so docile when I brought her home. Figured she would be sort of quiet and shy....BOY WAS I WRONG! She is 9 weeks old today, healthy and full of piss and vinegar. She may only be 2 pounds but she thinks she's 10 pounds and queen of the world. We got her paper trained as long as she's in an enclosed space, but let her out onto the carpet and she thinks it's one huge pee pad.

In this first pic, when I brought her home at 7 weeks, she fits into my husbands hand and weighed in at 1.03 pds.




The Baby at 8 weeks, 1. 6 pounds!


Here she is at 9 weeks old, taking two hands to hold and weighs almost 2 pounds. Cute huh?


1 comment:

Simply...Gluten-free said...

Oh, so cute!!!! I want one.

eXTReMe Tracker